- Meeting/Conference Rooms: The Vernon Ready Room (A115), the Mezzanine Conference Room (B245h), and B175 (6-8 person meeting room) can be booked using Outlook Calendar. See below for instructions.*
- Office Spaces: A few small office spaces are available for staff, faculty, and students to book in B-Wing using the "Education Technology and Facility Services Booking Form" on this page.
- Other Room Bookings: Can be made via the Room Booking Form on this page.
- Library Study Rooms: Bookings can be made here.
- Need a fob or key? Click the Room Booking Form on this page.
- Classrooms for scheduled courses, including computer labs (B217, B307) are booked by Student Services.
- For room numbers and locations, please consult the Duncan McArthur Hall map.
*Meeting Room Booking Instructions
To book the Vernon Ready Room (VRR), Mezzanine Conference Room, or B175 using your Outlook calendar:
a) Within Outlook open the Calendar tab in the bottom left, right-click on My Calendars in the left-side panel, click Add Calendar > From Room List. Then select EDUC VRR, EDUC Mezzanine Conference Room B245h, or EDUC B175.
b) Now you can view these calendars to check availability. To book a meeting, select the room you want to book, click on "New Meeting" at the top left-hand corner, select “New Meeting With All”, fill in all relevant information and hit "send". You will receive an email showing that you have a tentative booking. For the VRR you will now have the time booked (even though it says pending). For the Mezzanine Conference Room the request will be forwarded to Continuing Teacher Education (CTE) for approval and then you will receive an email confirming your booking.
Additional Meeting Room Notes:
- The Vernon Ready Room (A115) is a large board room located in A-wing.
- The Mezzanine Conference Room, B245h (8 people) has teleconference and video conference systems and is available for meetings.
- B175 is a small meeting room in B-Wing (6-8 people), beside Paul Park Garden, and next to the CTE stairs. It is bookable using the "Education Technology and Facility Services Booking Form" on this page.
Non-academic and ad hoc bookings and events (external to Education)
To rent the Duncan McArthur Hall gymnasium for activities external to the Faculty of Education please book through Queen’s University Athletics & Recreation. For all other external bookings, organizations outside of Queen's should contact email@example.com.