Education Student Services
In Education Student Services, we are here to support you as a future, current, or past teacher candidate. You have access to many resources provided by both our office and across campus.
Services provided by our office:
- Admission to Teacher Education programs
- Timetabling and registration - for Teacher Education programs and for Concurrent Education courses (PROF 110, 210, 310)
- Processing final grades and degree list
- Informing the Ontario College of Teachers when candidates successfully complete the program
- Academic and Career Advising (see below)
Academic and Career Advising
We have a team of four Academic and Career Advisors who can help answer any questions you have about the program, how you’re progressing, and help guide you on your path to a successful career in Education.
As a Concurrent Education student, you will meet our Advisors in your PROF classes throughout your undergraduate degree. They’re here to support you and make sure you stay on track, meeting the requirements for entering Final Year.
Teacher Candidates can benefit from the many workshops we run in preparation for entering the workforce. Take advantage of workshops on resumes and cover letters, interview prep, and panels on future jobs in education.
Current students can set up an appointment with their Advisor through the Information Hub on onQ. Prospective and past teacher candidates (two years from graduation) can contact our office directly to set up an appointment.
Duncan McArthur Hall, Room A112
511 Union Street, Queen's University
Kingston ON K7M5R7
8:00 am - 4:00 pm.