The Spring/Summer 2017 publication of the Eduction Letter was the last issue in the format that has been followed since its inception in 2005. Led by editor, Dr. Rosa Bruno-Jofré, the Education Letter brought leading researchers and thinkers in education together for a dialogue about the major issues facing education.
Starting in Fall 2018, the Education Letter will focus on the excellent research undertaken by our growing faculty. We are excited about this shift, which will provide space for faculty members and graduate students to share ideas and knowledge in a collaborative online publication.
- Spring/Summer 2016 - Spiritual Wandering as an Educational Experience
- Spring/Summer 2015 - Beyond the Hype: The MOOC's Impact and Contribution to Online Education and E-Learning
- Spring/Summer 2014 - Current Issues in Education: An inquisitive engagement
- Spring/Summer 2013 - The Many Faces of Community Outreach
- Fall/Winter 2012 - From Pluralism to Cosmopolitanism
- Spring/Summer 2012 - Revisiting English as a Second Language
- Spring/Summer 2011 - Testing and Ranking
- Fall/Winter 2010 - Teaching of History
- Spring/Summer 2010 - Aboriginal Education
- Fall/Winter 2009 - Technological Education
- Spring/Summer 2009 - Peace Education
- Fall/Winter 2008 - Environmental Education
- Spring/Summer 2008 - Arts Education
- Fall/Winter 2007 - Bullying
- Spring/Summer 2007 - Teacher Education
- Fall/Winter 2006 - Family Literacy
- Spring/Summer 2006 - ICT in Teaching and Learning
- Fall 2005 - Rights in Education
The Queen's Education Letter is supported by annually-pledged donations from alumni and friends as well as matching funds from the Office of the Dean of Education. The Queen's Education Letter is also delivered in bulk to select locations.
For questions, please contact Becca Carnavale.