Queen's Education Letter
The Spring/Summer 2016 issue of the Queen's Education Letter is now available!
The Queen's Education Letter engages educators and the public in a discussion of current educational issues by making accessible the ideas and research of prominent scholars on compelling topics.
It is a thematic annual letter published by the Faculty of Education.
- Spring/Summer 2015 - Beyond the Hype: The MOOC's Impact and Contribution to Online Education and E-Learning
- Spring/Summer 2014 - Current Issues in Education: An inquisitive engagement
- Spring/Summer 2013 - The Many Faces of Community Outreach
- Fall/Winter 2012 - From Pluralism to Cosmopolitanism
- Spring/Summer 2012 - Revisiting English as a Second Language
- Spring/Summer 2011 - Testing and Ranking
- Fall/Winter 2010 - Teaching of History
- Spring/Summer 2010 - Aboriginal Education
- Fall/Winter 2009 - Technological Education
- Spring/Summer 2009 - Peace Education
- Fall/Winter 2008 - Environmental Education
- Spring/Summer 2008 - Arts Education
- Fall/Winter 2007 - Bullying
- Spring/Summer 2007 - Teacher Education
- Fall/Winter 2006 - Family Literacy
- Spring/Summer 2006 - ICT in Teaching and Learning
- Fall 2005 - Rights in Education
The Queen's Education Letter is supported by annually-pledged donations from alumni and friends as well as matching funds from the Office of the Dean of Education. The Queen's Education Letter is also delivered in bulk to select locations.
For print copies or questions, please contact Nadya Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 533-6000 ext. 77414.