Queen’s Faculty of Education is a vibrant education community where faculty, students, and staff collaborate in classrooms, on research, and at activities and events. Known for its supportive and inclusive environment, the Faculty serves as a professional home for students and alumni.
- 42 tenured, tenure-track and continuing adjunct faculty members
- 9 cross-appointed faculty members
- 60 term adjunct faculty members
- 46 staff members
- Over 150 Associate Schools and up to 1500 Associate Teachers
- 2000 undergraduate and 200 graduate students
Our Student Population
Approximately 2,000 undergraduate and 200 graduate students are enrolled at the Faculty of Education each year. They, along with our faculty and staff, form an energetic and collaborative community of people committed to education.
Our students are the core of our programs and activities and we strive to provide the best possible teaching, research, and service that will enable them to reach their goal of becoming education professionals. Even after graduation the Faculty continues to serve as a professional home for alumni.
For further information, see: