Support Services works in collaboration with central IT Services to support faculty, staff and students in their academic and administrative endeavours by providing:
- Helpdesk (hardware & software support)
- Wireless & Network
- Purchasing IT hardware, software, and accessories for Faculty use
- Technical support for the Queen's Learning Management System (LMS) onQ
- online IT training for faculty & staff (lynda.com)
- Workshops in emerging Educational Technologies for students
- Bookable resources: iPads & laptops, Smart Boards
Location & Mailing Address
Duncan McArthur Hall, Room B232 (B-Wing, Second Floor)
511 Union Street, Queen's University
Kingston ON K7M 5R7
8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
For more information, see Staff.