Local Public Education Partnerships
The Community Outreach Centre offers grants to community organizations wishing to conduct research on a new or ongoing program.
- Family Literacy Examined: A Case Study Exploring the Outcomes of the Reading and Parents Program (RAPP) offered by Kingston Literacy & Skills to Parents and Pre-School Children (KL&S)
- What are the Perception of Pathways to Education Students of the Post-Secondary Educational and Other Opportunities Available to Them? (Pathways to Education)
- Does a Lego Robotics Activity enhance the Engagement of Students in Learning Concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)? (Kingston Youth Arts Cooperative)
- How do Teachers and Students with Intellectual Disabilities, who are Trained in Using an Augmentative and Alternative Communication Device, Communicate in the Classroom? (H'art School)
- The Learning Styles of Aboriginal Students in ALOY
- Literacy Training Needs of Early Learning Professionals
- Big Brothers Big Sisters In-School Mentoring Program Revisited: Can Match Longevity and Quality be Improved to Enhance Program Efficacy?
- Studying the iPad as an Assistive Technology Device for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
- Learning Math and Loving It: Esso Family Math
- Lesson Study and Middle School Science Teaching
- Pre-Service Teacher Attitudes towards Science
- Connecting Children with the World: Integrating Online Inquiry into the Boys and Girls Club Education Centre
- Can an Early and Brief Introduction to Dialogic Reading Enhance the Quality of Shared Reading Experiences of At-risk Families?
- Ethnomathematics and the Aboriginal Leadership Year
- Does Hanen training increase educator capacity in the area of oral language development?