Education Career Services
Education Career Services assists Queen’s teacher candidates and alumni with their career decisions and job search strategies, whether they are hoping to teach in Ontario or beyond, or are looking for employment outside of teaching.
We offer extensive information on the following:
- Teaching in Canada
- Teaching Internationally
- Related Careers
- Career Development and Advancement
We also offer a variety of services including:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Workshops
- Interview Preparation Workshops
- On-campus recruiting events
- Employment opportunities, both domestic and international
Location & Mailing Address
Duncan McArthur Hall, Room A101 (just inside the front entrance)
511 Union Street, Queen's University
Kingston ON K7M 5R7
8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Closed from 12:00 - 1:00 pm.
- Elspeth Morgan, Coordinator, 613.533.3023
- Pamela Goodspeed, Career and Recruitment Advisor, 613.533.6201
For more information, see Staff.